Yard waste will be picked up on trash day. Curbside services typically begin the first full week of April and continue through the last full week before Christmas. In 2021, the first week of yard waste pickup will be the week of April 5th.
Please place at curb no later than 6 a.m. on trash day or the evening before.
How do I prepare yard waste for pick-up?
- Place in brown paper compost bags or in a trash can (32 gallons or smaller) with handles.
- Bags or cans must weigh less than 50 pounds.
- Place bags or can approximately six feet from trash.
- Think green - no plastic bags please.
- Stickers for containers may be obtained at the Department of Public Services.
Brush should be no larger than two to three inches in diameter and cut into four-foot lengths. Please follow the following guidelines for placing brush at the curb.
Learn information about mowing your leaves and grasscycling.
Leaves contained in compost bags or trash cans (32 gallons or smaller with a yard waste sticker on it) will be picked up curbside. Curbside yard waste will be picked up on your trash day.
View information about passes to the compost facility and how to get there.