Problem Solving

Street Maintenance Requests
Report non-emergency problems to the City, such as potholes and other minor street repairs, sidewalk safety concerns, malfunctioning traffic signals, and damaged street signs.

Streetlight Outage Reporting
Notice a streetlight out? Report it using the DTE Online System.

Parking Tickets
Parking tickets can be paid online, by mail, or in person. Visit the Police Department's Parking Tickets page or call 734-484-6690 to learn more.